The Trace Elliot® Transit™ B pedal is a professional grade preamp for the discerning bassist. Built-in tools for tone shaping like Pre-shape, 5 band EQ and dual band Compressor are easy to use and easy to tweak on the fly. Features like Drive with blend control and built-in bass enhancement add to the tonal options available.
The back-lit control panel becomes the chromatic tuner for accurate tuning. Built-in Pre and Post XLR balanced output, dry output and headphone output give the user the ins and outs they need.
- Color coordinated backlit controls
- Passive/Active switch
- Pre-shape switch for the classic Trace Elliot EQ curve
- Drive control with blend knob, footswitchable
- 5 band EQ with defeat switch
- Dual band compressor with defeat switch
- Mute/Tune switch|Built-in chromatic tuner
- Input Gain and Output Level controls
- Line level, instrument level and dry outputs
- Pre and Post balanced XLR outputs with Ground Lift
- Aux input
- Phones output
- Unpacked Dimensions (pedal only): 312mm W x 114mm D x 58.4mm H (12.3 W x 4.5 D x 2.3 H)
- Unpacked Weight: 1.18 kg/2.6 lbs