There have been many small bass amplifiers on the market, yet none have sounded like their full-sized counterparts until now. Trace Elliot introduces Trace ELF Combos, taking the finest speaker components and delivering on big tone, all in an ultralight, ultra-portable package that players can carry in one hand.
Weighing only 18 pounds, the ELF 1x10 Combo is purpose-built to amplify your skill and the tone of your instrument, while being expandable and flexible to meet the needs of the setting. For instance, when it's time for a big gig, take an ELF Combo and simply use the ultra quiet Trace DI to easily send the optimized tone to the house. The Trace DI is ideal for recording applications as well.
The magic of the ELF Combo is in the built-in Trace Elliot ELF ultra-compact bass amplifier. Weighing just 1.6 pounds and able to fit inside a back pocket, the ELF is the most portable, gig-worthy amp the industry has ever seen. Upon its release, users were impressed with the ELF's solid, fan-cooled 200 W RMS at 4 ohms impedance. The panel offers plenty of options, including a wide-range input gain control with signal-level indicator and 3-band rotary equalizer that emulates the response of classic Trace Elliot multi-band graphic EQ filters. Ultra-high pre-amp input impedance, at more than 10 mega ohms, provides maximum sensitivity when using passive pickups, while the post EQ balanced XLR DI output with ground lift sends classic Trace Elliot tone to a mixing console or recording device. A 1/4" headphone output allows for quiet practice.
The ELF amp proved that good things come in small packages, and now it's gotten even better with Trace ELF Combos, enabling bass players to be even more gig-ready.
- Extremely portable - only 18 pounds!
- 200W continuous into 4 ohms / 130W continuous into 8 ohms
- Wide range input gain control with signal level indicator
- 3-band rotary equalizer that emulates the response of classic Trace Elliot multi-band graphic EQ filters
- Ultra-high pre-amp input impedance ( >10 mega ohms) for maximum sensitivity when using passive pickups
- Post EQ balanced XLR DI output with ground lift for sending classic Trace Elliot tone to a mixing console or recording device
- 1/4 (6.35mm) headphone output for quiet practice
- External speaker out
- Packed Weight: 10.5 kg
- Packed Height: 14.5 in.
- Packed Width: 16.5 in.
- Packed Depth: 17.323 in.