The Wah Lock is Morley's most versatile Wah.
Do you want the ease of Switchless activation, but also the ability to cock it? Say no more … The Wah Lock mode emulates a fixed position Wah giving you both.
The third WHOA mode also shifts the envelope over to give you a deep vocal Wah sound, which is great for high gain, horns and Bass Guitar.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Switchless, Optical Wah with three Wah modes: Wah, WHOA and Wah Lock
- 20db Boost is functional is all three Wah modes.
- Wah is set for standard Morley Wah Tone, WHOA is exaggerated Wah Tone with gritty vocal-like overtones, and Wah Lock emulates a fixed position Wah. Notch knob dials in the frequency.
- Wah Lock works with both Wah and WHOA modes.
- New 20/20 Buffer circuit that prevents signal loss and maintains tone.
- Silent switching to prevent pops and noise.
- 6.85″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (L x W x H)
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- MQ2 custom Inductor, dual LED indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door, glow-in-the-dark treadle grip/toe-end logo.
- One-year warranty. Lifetime Warranty available with registration
What is the new 20/20 series?
It’s the best of the best Wah and Volume pedals Morley make focused down into 10 models with improved features that solve problems. It includes classics like the Bad Horsie and Power Wah, but will also feature new never seen before Morleys released through 2019 abd 2020.
What does 20/20 mean?
It stands for focused and new. A refocus of Morley's pedal line for 2020.
What new features do the 20/20 pedals have?
Morley didn’t just slap some new paint on their classics and call it a day. All 20/20 pedals come standard with the following features that solve problems:
New Buffer Circuit & Better Components
Ever experienced volume drop or tone change because of long cables or whats in your rig? Morley's 20/20 Buffer circuit protects your tone. It Restores, Improves & Delivers. Stand alone Buffer pedals can cost $75 or more. Morley's 20/20 Buffer circuit is built into all 20/20 Wah pedals.
Morley's products are built like a tank. In fact, they’re now offering a lifetime warranty on all 20/20 pedals that follows the pedal, not the player. That’s Morley Security.
Pedalboard Friendly Sizes
All 20/20 pedals are 6.85″ in length, 4.5″ in width and 2.5″ in height. Morley previously referred to this pedal size as “Mini” but it is now the standard Morley pedal size. The bigger pedals are now referred to as “Classic” size. Prefer the Classic size? Don’t fret, Morley are continuing production of a few.
Morley's founder Ray Lubow brought Optical circuitry to the effects pedal world in his quest to build the better mousetrap. Traditional Potentiometers will wear down and get scratchy over time. That won’t happen with a Morley! Optical Wah pedals are also now back int he EU and available worldwide.
Never lose your pedal on a dark stage. Morley's patented Pedal Glow makes sure you know exactly where your pedal is located. Plus, it looks freakin’ cool.
No more of the dreaded “Pop” sound. All 2020 pedals have silent switching.