The Warwick Gnome i bass amplifier head offers bassists a clear, defined bass sound and impressive power - all packed in a super compact, lightweight design that will easily fit in your pocket! The Gnome i amp heads were developed to offer transparent, crisp and noise-free performance combined with an ultra-portable, lightweight design in an affordable and reliable amp for discerning musicians and for the seasoned professionals.
The Warwick Gnome i offers an easy-to-use audio interface without any special driver or software requirements. The USB audio interface allows you to connect your Gnome amp to a PC, MAC or compatible mobile device to record your playing or to process your signal using digital audio software plug-ins.
The 3-band EQ with +/- 15 dB cut/boost per band offers a lot of options to shape the sound according to your own ideas and the balanced post-EQ XLR DI output with switchable ground lift offers an easy way to use the Warwick Gnome i for live gigs or studio recordings. Silent practicing is also possible if you disconnect the speaker output and use only your headphones.
- ultra-portable, lightweight bass amplifier head with USB interface
- solid-state design, class D amplifier circuitry
- 200 W at 4 ohms / 130 W at 8 ohms
- 3-band EQ with +/- 15 dB cut/boost per band
- 6.35 mm (1/4") headphone output for silent practice
- post-EQ balanced XLR DI output with switchable ground lift
- more than 10 Mohms input impedance provide maximum sensitivity for passive pickups
- can be mounted on RockBoard pedalboards with the RockBoard QuickMount Type D (not included)
- USB audio interface for PC, MAC or compatible mobile devices, no drivers or special software required
- supported sampling rates: 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz
- front panel controls for Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master
- rear-mounted Ground Lift switch
- rear-mounted Power On / Off switch
- front connections for 6.35 mm (1/4") instrument input and 6.35 mm (1/4") headphone output
- rear connections for mains in (IEC socket), 6.35 mm (1/4") speaker out, USB type B port and balanced XLR DI out
- input voltage 220 - 240V AC
- dimensions (L x W x H) 170 x 118 x 45.5 mm / 6 11/16" x 4 41/64" x 1 51/64"
- weight 0.98 kg / 2.16 lbs
- incl. power cord with AU plug