Introducing the all new Schaller Signum locking bridge.
Designed to boost your guitar’s sound, playability and looks.
- Special design locking studs for tight connection and perfect sound coupling
- Superb tonal definition by state-of-the-art string saddle shaping
- Perfect natural resonance resulting in rich dynamics, sustain and overtones
- Top surface elements designed for unparalleled playing comfort
- Vast intonation space of 9 mm string saddle travel
- Meticulously designed break and pressure angles
- Optimized string-through-bridge routing for effortless restringing
- Rectangular ballend retainer holes to prevent untwisting ballends
- legance and versatility for all guitar styles
- Weight: 91g
- Weight incl. bushings and washer: 131g
- Ergonomically shaped Signum wrench for trouble-free locking
- Two different lengths Allen screws for flawless visual appearance
Click HERE to download the Technical Drawings and measurements of the Signum bridge to check post spacing and other specifications.
Suitable for curved and flat guitar tops alike.
New die-cast zinc with machined special-design brass saddles.
With its sleek design and unique construction details Signum’s G/D string height above body can be adjusted as low as 13.20 mm (0.520“)
- String radius: 12“
- String spacing individual: 0.413“ (10.5 mm)
- String spread E to E: 2,067“ (52.5 mm)
- Post spacing: 3.22“ (81.8 mm)
- Weight: 0.198 lbs. (0.90 kg)
- Minimal G/D string height above body: 0.520“ (13.2 mm)