MAX Portability. MAX Flexibility. MAX Sound.
The Peavey MAX Series is designed for superior tone, performance and reliability in portable bass amplification, with Peavey's DDT speaker protection and exclusive tone enhancements.
The Peavey MAX 100 bass combo amp delivers huge bass tone with exclusive Peavey designs, including unique psycho-acoustic low-end enhancement that adds bass without demanding anything extra from the speaker--a testament to Peavey's technology-driven reliability. The EQ section includes three-band EQ, a gain boost featuring Peavey's patented TransTube tube emulation circuitry, and switchable presets like Contour, Mid-Shift and Bright.
With MAX, you will hear yourself loud and clear with no need to tilt your amp back. Thanks to the MAX's angled baffle design, the sound is directed right where you want it.
The MAX also features a built-in chromatic tuner with mute, a tuned and ported enclosure, 1/8" headphone output and 1/8" auxiliary input. The amp also includes an XLR direct output with ground lift.
- Up to 100 watts of power
- Premium 10" speaker
- DDT™ speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with TransTube® gain boost
- Three-band EQ with Overdrive, Contour, Mid-Shift, Bright, and Kosmos-C switches
- Tuned, ported enclosures
- Kosmos-C low-end enhancement
- Precision balanced direct interface with ground lift
- 1/8" aux input
- 1/8" headphones output
- Chromatic tuner with mute
- Unique cabinet design allows for superior high-frequency dispersion in tight spaces
- Weight Packed: 31.00 lb (14.06 kg)
- Width Packed: 17" (43.18 cm)
- Height Packed: 21.5" (54.61 cm)
- Depth Packed: 16" (40.64 cm)