Design Input from Periphery's Misha Mansoor.
The Peavey invective.212 Cabinet is perfectly suited for use with the invective.120 Head.
The solid pine construction provides the most responsive dynamics imaginable and compliments the metal-standard Celestion Vintage 30 (8 ohms) speaker paired with the Creamback G12H-75 (8 ohms) speaker. It's a sonic quality so worthy that many guitarists who have already tried the invective.212 describe it as "the best cabinet I've ever heard."
Plug right in using the 1/4'' inputs with Stereo/Mono switch. In Stereo, players will get a left/right configuration rated at 8 ohms per side at over 60 W (RMS) per side. In Mono mode, the invective.212 becomes a 16-ohm cabinet capable of handling 120 W (RMS) of thunderous power. The cabinet's fingerjointed construction and premium components throughout ensure extreme road worthiness and reliability, enabling the player to blast off with confidence.
• Misha Mansoor signature 2x12" speaker cabinet
• Perfect match for Peavey's Invective.120 electric guitar amp head
• Pairs a Celestion Vintage 30 and Creamback for modern and vintage tonalities
• Parallel input allows you to run a mono or 2 separate signals
• Handles 120 watts at 16 ohms
• Solid pine finger-jointed construction
- Solid Pine finger jointed construction
- 1 x 12" Celestion Vintage 30
- Stereo / Mono input switch
- Dual speaker inputs (parallel mono)
- 16 Ohms mono, 8 Ohms per side stereo
- 1 x 12" Celestion Creamback H
- Weight Packed: 52.91 lb (24 kg)
- Width Packed: 21" (53.34 cm)
- Height Packed: 31" (78.74 cm)
- Depth Packed: 17" (43.18 cm)