ICONIC AND TIMELESS.
The iconic grand, the undisputed king of pianos. Simply timeless.
PLEASE NOTE: This title is a digital download and requires a free ToonTrack account. After purchase ToonTrack will provide us with a valid licence in the form of a serial number that we will then forward to you. This process can take up to a day to complete.
EZkeys Grand Piano comes with a Steinway and Sons model D grand piano, sampled to perfection in a world-class recording studio using only the best of the best in vintage and modern recording gear. The model D grand piano is the undisputed industry standard among performers and producers worldwide and has over the past century and half had an overwhelming amount of musical history and heritage created on it. The sounds were mixed to sit perfectly in a production environment without any additional tweaking. There is also a selection of ready-made and user controllable presets available, making your sound options seem almost endless.
- A carefully sampled Steinway and Sons model D grand piano
- Recorded at Studio 9, Sveriges Radio, Sweden using only the best of the best in modern and vintage equipment
- All sounds are designed to be mix-ready. Just pick a preset and the sound will sit right in your mix!
- Uncompromising dynamic response for great playability
- Includes Sympathetic Resonance based on real samples
- Due to our proprietary loss-less compression algorithm TPC, EZkeys Grand Piano is extremely low on system resources and only needs 500 MB of RAM. Normal loading time from launch to ready-to-play is less than ten seconds
EFFECT CHAIN PRESETS – OVERVIEW
The included signal chain presets are based on high quality effects from Overloud. You can control each preset by using a set of controls that will affect the individual parameters.
The default sound. A very rich and fresh tone that will work perfectly in any type of contemporary pop/rock, country or classical composition. Customize the level of room reverb and compression by tweaking the controls
A true bypass preset that represents what the piano sounded like from the raw recording. Also, in this preset, you can adjust the level of hammer, sustain pedal and releases as well as detune the piano
A stunning plate reverb subtly blended with that mellow tone that will give the sound that characteristic, warm feel used on a lot of the classic jazz records
Retro Space Ballad:
A nice spring reverb blended with a fast repeating tape delay gives this preset a great retro feel
A chorus based preset that also includes a spring reverb for that 70s Swedish pop sound
Old Time Boogie:
Distorted through a 15lPS tape machine and with the addition of a spring reverb as well as a tape slap delay, this preset represents the vintage sound reminiscent of the dirty recordings of the 60s
Optimized to add extra presence in a stage monitor
Drive In Cabinet:
In this preset, the piano is going through a speaker cabinet and hitting distortion on the way
Going through a guitar amplifier with a distortion pedal and a spring reverb, this preset is great as a solo sound or for long swelling chords
A tremolo based preset with options for tape delay, spring reverb as well as tremolo speed and depth
A classic piano tone blended with a pad-like sound for the typical dreamy, contemporary ballad sound
Perfect for long swelling chords and atmospheric ambience
This preset builds on the same fundamental idea as the Dreamscapes preset, but adds a slightly different flavor
EZKEYS – FEATURE OVERVIEW
- 32- and 64-bit AAX, VST, AU and RTAS instrument as well as a low latency stand-alone application
- Drag and drop the included MIDI straight to the built-in song track
- Drag and drop support for your own or third party MIDI straight into EZkeys
- Drag and drop MIDI from the song track or directly from the song browser to your DAW or to your desktop
- EZkeys will analyze and chord-separate any MIDI on the fly
- Record or overdub MIDI directly in EZkeys
- Use your own, the included or any third party MIDI/chord progressions and transform with playing styles found in other MIDI files
- Quickly add basic chords to the timeline or drag and drop any chord from the Chord Wheel
- Real-time chord display that enables you to instantly see what chords you are playing
- Chord selector, based upon the circle of fifths, allowing you to change chords instantly
- Presets for the most commonly used chord types
- Customize the coloration of any chord by opening up the detailed view
- Alter the voicing of a chord on the fly by clicking the – or + buttons in the Chord Wheel
- “Humanize” any pre-quantized MIDI upon import in EZkeys
- Transpose individual song blocks or full songs
- Export songs or files as wave files straight from the EZkeys interface
- Comes with an easy to understand music theory document including MIDI examples
- Possibility to tune the piano by octave, semitone or cents
- Dynamics controls that let you adjust the velocity response to match your keyboard or playing style
- Three pedals: sustain, sostenuto and damping
- MIDI-learn and automation
- Ready-made presets utilizing high-quality effects from Overloud. The presets range from raw and unprocessed to heavily distorted and tweaked
EZKEYS – MIDI OVERVIEW
- Extensive MIDI library played by a professional session pianist
- All major styles covered (Pop/Rock, Soul/RnB, Country, Gospel, Jazz, Blues, Boogie, Funk)
- All songs performed in full 8 bar or longer blocks
- All songs performed with increasing intensity as intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus and bridge variations
- Single, rhythmical and broken chords in different variations as well as FX and endings
- Straight/swing variations in 4/4 and 6/8
- Intuitive browser that lets you add you own favorites and arrange them in folders
600 MB of free hard disk space.
Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
Mac OS 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.