New and unique solid one-piece strap button in hardened steel with self-tapping wood thread. Simply screw it on with an Allen key (size 3mm/ 1/8").
Screw with self-tapping wood thread. Fits all existing strap buttons incl. Gibson for perfect replacement without adjustments on existing holes and screws.
- Hardened steel and more than double thickness of the strap button guarantees maximum security against breakage,
- Including high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar's finish.
- It is recommended to select the strap button first according to the size of the existing hole in the guitar.
- If the hole is too big or too small, please choose a different strap button or reduce / close / re-drill or extend the hole.
- To do this, carefully turn the strap button into the wood and, if the train is too tight, unscrew it again and drill it up successively.
- If the strap button can be screwed in too easily, reduce or close the hole and then re-drill.