- Build your Bass Driver DI into a live rig with a Bass Power Engine 60, and run through the PA for extra power.
- Boldly go live with just your Bass Driver DI straight into the PA.
- Bounce into any studio with a Programmable Bass Driver DI and plug directly into the board.
- While larger than our other SansAmp pedals, the Programmable Bass Driver DI still fits into a gig bag. Actual size: 7.25”L x 5.25”W x 2.25”H.
- Even with its roadworthy all-metal construction, each unit weighs in at a mere 25oz.
- Operable with a 9V alkaline battery or optional Tech 21 DC2 power supply, and it is also phantom powerable.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
SansAmp Bass DI Review | Is It Really That Great? Sure Are A Lot Of Knobs On This Thing...
Here we have Tech 21's time-tested SansAmp Programmable Bass D...
Tech 21 Sans Amp Programmable Bass Driver DI: Gear Up
Save your 3 favorite bass tones with ease and send your signal...
Tech 21 Sansamp Programmable Bass Driver DI
Bass pedal/effect tests from Hungary. Tech 21 Sansamp Program...