With the RockBoard® MODs you can permanently connect your pedals underneath your board and organize all connections to and from your effects setup in one convenient module. The RockBoard® MODs provide a central access point from your instrument to your amp, as well as your power supply via IEC, and a 2.1 x 5.5 barrel thru power connector.
The RockBoard® MOD 1 V2 is a pass-thru box especially designed for guitar and bass players. It can also be used to run several pedals from your board through the effects loop of your amp, or as a central access point to your pedalboard via its 4x TRS thru connections. The XLR thru connection can be used as signal output from your pedalboard to the console or PA.
- all-in-one patchbay for pedalboards
- fits MOD slots in RockBoard pedalboards
- compatible with a wide variety of other pedalboards
- acts as central access point to your effects setup
- establishes clean cable paths to and from the pedal board
- detachable front plate for mounting on top or underneath pedalboards
- 5 x 6.3 mm / ¼" TRS thru
- 1 x XLR thru (male front / female back)
- 1 x DC 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel thru
- 1 x AC IEC thru (male front / female back)
- all connections mirrored on backside
- dimensions with front plate (W x D x H) 175 x 85 x 47 mm / 6 57/64" x 3 11/32" x 1 27/32"
- dimensions without front plate (W x D x H) 160 x 85 x 33 mm / 6 19/64" x 3 11/32" x 1 19/64"
- weight 450 g / 0.99 lbs
- incl. mounting screws, counter nuts and TX wrench