The RockBoard ISO Power Block V16 is a multi-power supply for effects pedals with 16 isolated transformers and highly filtered power slots, designed for powering up to 15 effects pedals simultaneously without any noise and charging USB devices.
The advanced filtering technology used in each of the power slots prevents high frequency noise. Built with individual slot short circuit protection, connected effects pedals are protected in case of a short circuit.
With a designated LED for each power slot indicating the slot is working correctly, you can quickly identify any problems without losing power to the rest of your rig.
- multi-power supply for effects pedals
- 16 transformer isolated and highly filtered power slots
- designed for powering up to 15 effects pedals simultaneously without any noise and charging USB devices
- advanced filter technology prevents high frequency noise
- external transformer prevents low frequency interference
- total output power: 27.95 W (3,550 mA)
- 6x 9V DC, 100 mA each, 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- 5x 9V DC, 150 mA each, 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- 4x switchable slots (9V DC, 300 mA / 12V DC, 200 mA / 15V DC, 180 mA / 18V DC, 150 mA), 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- 1x USB 5V, 1 A, Type-A
- individual status LEDs and short circuit protection for all power slots
- input voltage 18V DC
- incl. 1x 18V DC power adapter (2,000 mA) with exchangeable multi-regional plug adapters (EU, UK, US/CA, AU/NZ), input voltage 100-240V AC
- incl. 16x RockBoard Flat Power Cable, 60 cm - for connecting effects pedals
- incl. 1x RockBoard Power Ace Voltage Doubler Y-Cable, 20 cm / 7 7/8" (blue) - for bridging 2 slots and doubling/combining the volt output
- incl. 1x RockBoard Power Ace Current Doubler Y-Cable, 20 cm / 7 7/8" (white) - for bridging 2 slots and doubling/combining the current output
- dimensions (L x W x H) 178 x 80 x 30 mm / 7 1/64" x 3 5/32" x 13/16"
- weight 400 g / 0.88 lbs