The KB 5 was designed as a personal PA system in a keyboard amp. The KB 5 features separate inputs on each channel and can easily handle voice, microphones and other instruments, including acoustic and electric guitars, drum machines and backing machines, such as CD and DAT players.
Other essential features include stereo effects loop, ground lift, master level, XLR balanced stereo line out, DDT™ defeat switch and the capability to drive an external speaker.
The KB® Series keyboard amps give musicians the power and reliability they need with a feature set that brings everything together in one convenient package. KB keyboard amps do much more than just amplify keyboards, they're complete sound systems for your band rehearsals or live performances.
- 150 watts/200 watts with external speaker
- Stereo mixer with 2-band EQ and main effects send/return
- Mic/line channel with 3-band EQ and effects send/return
- Monitor input with level control and assign
- Headphone out with level control
- Built-in casters and handle for easy moving
- Two 10 inch speakers and horn
- Weight Unpacked: 85.80 lb (38.918 kg)
- Weight Packed: 96.00 lb (43.545 kg)
- Width Packed: 21.25" (53.975 cm)
- Height Packed: 28.25" (71.755 cm)
- Depth Packed: 27.5" (69.85 cm)