No-Nonsense, Rugged & Dependable Cabs.
The Headliner series was re-designed from the ground up for the serious bass player on a budget. Voiced for strong bass with a smooth harmonic tone, the versatility and performance of the Headliner 115 encourages use with any fine bass amp head.
The Headliner 115 is constructed using internal bracing, and is covered with road-worthy black carpet. Steel corners protect the cabinet from the rigors of the road. The cabinet includes a black powdercoat finished 16 gauge perforated metal grille.
The 15" Sheffield bass woofer provides a classic bass tone, with good power handling and punch. The vented cabinet provides powerful bass, with every note propelled forward into the mix. Inputs include two 1/4" input phone jacks, and one 4-pin twist-lock connector for maximum flexibility.
With a nominal impedance of 8 ohms, and a power handling of 500 watts program and 1000 watts peak, the Headliner 115 can be used in conjunction with any reasonably sized bass amp head. With the 8 ohm impedance, the Headliner 115 can be easily used with a Headliner 210 cabinet stacked on top, resulting in a 4 ohm total load.
- 1,000 watts peak
- 15" Sheffield® bass woofer
- 18mm MDF cabinet with internal bracing and steel corners
- 16-gauge perforated metal grille
- Durable black carpet covering
- Two 1/4' input jacks and one NL4 four-pin receptacle
- Vented cabinet for powerful bass
- 500 watts program power handling
- Weight Unpacked: 63.00 lb (28.576 kg)
- Weight Packed: 75.00 lb (34.019 kg)
- Width Packed: 27.25" (69.215 cm)
- Height Packed: 27.75" (70.485 cm)
- Depth Packed: 23" (58.42 cm)