The TUBE ENGINE 20 from MOOER is a 20 Watt, all tube power amp. This Class A/B tube circuit utilizes hand-picked and matched sets of el84 tubes to provide the perfect platform for use with your preamp pedals, amp modellers and effects units.
TUBE ENGINE is fairly transparent, allowing the real tone of your other units to shine through. Whilst adding just enough warmth and colour to make this a viable and different choice over the solid-state alternatives.
TUBE ENGINE is housed in a light-weight metal chassis and comes complete with a carry handle and rack mounting lugs.
- 20 Watts class A/B tube power amp
- Hi/Low gain input
- Strong, light-weight metal chassis
- Supplied with carry handle and rack mounting lugs
- 1 X 12AX7 (ECC83) 1 X 12AT7 (ECC81) 2 X EL84 (6BQ5)
- Outputs for 1 X 16, 1 X 8 X EL84 (6BQ5)
- Outputs for 1 X 16ohm, 1 X 8ohm or 2 X 16ohm
Power Output: 20 Watts
Preamp Tube: 12AT7 ?ECC81? x 1 12AX7?ECC83? x 1
Power Tube? El84 ?6BQ5? x 2
FUSE: T1AL/250V 220~240V 50/60Hz
Dimensions: 335mm (D) x 203mm (W) x 91mm (H)
Included accessories: AC Power Cord, Owner’s Manual, Rack mounting lugs