The new Preamp Model X comes loaded with a host of new features that make it easy to customize your digital preamp and cab setup. Featuring 3 global cab sim files, support for third-party impulse response files, and 14 preset slots, each with two different channel settings to customize, the Model X offers plenty of space to prepare for long gigs or the freedom to explore and save different tonal combinations.
Where the Preamp Model X excels compared to previous MOOER preamp pedals is in the user interface and digital editor software. The expanded footswitch layout of the X2 gives users two settings to choose from: one for preset scrolling and one for A/B channel switching. This allows users to quickly cycle through presets at just a tap of the foot. The editor software is free and can be downloaded from MOOER’s website (www.mooeraudio.com) and allows users the comfort of a desktop interface when customizing and tweaking presets, loading third-party impulse response files, or updating the Model X2’s firmware.
The Preamp Model X has been specifically designed to be compatible with files created using MOOER’s MNRS sampling technology. Simply download these files from MOOER Studio (www.mooerstudio.com) and load them into your Model X2 using the editor software. The Model X2 is also compatible with MOOER’s GIR/GNR cab sim files as well as other major third-party impulse response filetypes.
- High-quality, IR-loading stereo cabinet simulation pedal
- Includes 14 user preset slots that can store two different cabinet simulation settings each
- 11 factory cabinet simulation files with support for loading third-party impulse response files
- Choose between mono or stereo setups with the ability to bypass the cab sim for each channel
- Footswitch can be assigned as a traditional on/off switch or to switch between presets
- Comes with specialized editor software for preset management and IR loading
Input： 2*1/4” monoaural jack (Impedance value: 1M ohms)
Output: 2*1/4” monoaural jack (Impedance value: 510 ohms), 1*1/8’’ stereo audio output jack (Impedance<1 Ohms)
Power supply: 9V DV center negative (Please ensure the voltage value of power supply is not more than 9V, ensure the polarity is correct.)
Current Draw: 300mA
Accessories: Owner’s manual, USB TYPE-C to TYPE-A cable; DC 9V power supply, sticker