MOOER has entered into the realm of portable multi-effects processors. The PE100 is a pocket sized, desk top unit which contains everything the guitarist needs tightly wrapped up within a small sleek shell. A full range of amp models, a myriad of effects and stompboxes, a precision tuner, drum patterns and metronomes.
It's dual output jacks make it ideal for connection to amp, hi-fi, headphones or direct to a mixer or computer for direct recording. Super easy to program, small enough to slip into your pocket and powered by a small DC power adapter or by battery. The PE100 is perfect for the guitarist on the go.
- 1. 99 Factory presets and 99 user presets
- 98 factory presets and 99 user presets
- 2 auto wah effects
- 10 Over drive and distortion effects
- 7 Amp models
- 11 Modulation effects
- 5 different delays
- 4 reverb types
- 2. There are 6 effect blocks containing 39 types of effects in PE100's effect Chain.
- 4. The PE100 contains 40 drum patterns and 10 metronomes.
- 5. Tap tempo functionality: Tap tempo control for use with the drum machine, metronome and delay effects
- 6. The QUICK RECALL buttons A,B,C,D provide an easy way to instantly store and recall 4 of your favorite presets.
- Press the TUNER button at any time to access the tuning function page. The tuner is set to A=440Hz as stock, rotate the VALUE control to change this calibration.
Input Jack: 1/4” mono audio jack
Output Jack: 1/4” mono audio jack
Headphone out: 1/8” stereo audio jack
AUX IN: 1/8” stereo audio jack
Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC,300mA
Dimensions: 137mm x 81mm x 32mm