The MOOER GROOVE LOOP brings together both the MICRO LOOPER and MICRO DRUMMER into one micro pedal, for the ultimate in a portable jamming companion. Both elements can be used independently from one and other or simultaneously.
When used simultaneously the looper will be automatically synchronised to keep in time with the drum groove you’ve selected and an intro click will be played when recording the first loop to ensure you’re in time with the groove.
The tap tempo button makes adjusting the groove speed very easy and independent playback level controls for both the Drums and the Looper ensure GROOVE LOOP is a breeze to dial in and adjust on the fly.
- Micro Looper and Drum machine in one pedal
- 8 drum groove styles with 2 variations of each (16 drum grooves in total)
- 3 different modes. LOOPER, DRUM, LOOPER + DRUM
- Independent playback level controls for LOOPER and DRUM
- Tap tempo control for groove tempo
Maximum recording time: 20 minutes
Maximum number of recordings: unlimited
Sampling rate: 44.1KHz
Sampling accuracy: 16 bit
Input: 1/4” mono audio jack.(Impedance: 1MΩ)
Output: 1/4” mono audio jack(Impedance: 1kΩ)
Power requirements: 9V DC
Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) x 42mm (W) x 52mm (H)