This signature Tenor uke is played by Julia Michaels the world over on stage, in the studio or for songwriting support.
The Lanikai Julia Micheals signature ukulele has a glossy white pearl painted top, back and sides. It is highlighted with black body and fingerboard binding and an abalone rosette and purfling. It is equipped with a wider nut for player comfort, open back tuners with black buttons, NuBone XB® black nut and saddle, D’Addario® strings and a deluxe 10mm padded gig bag.
- Glossy white pearl painted top, back and sides with black ABS binding and Abalone purfling
- Deluxe Grover® open back tuners with black buttons for tuning accuracy and keeping the headstock light for player comfort
- NuBone XB® black nut and saddle for better tone and projection
- Hidden scarf joint has no glue joint under the fingerboard that allows for maximum sustain
- Wide nut and neck profile for player comfort
- Chrome Strap Buttons are standard for convenience, safety and comfort 8 hole quick tie bridge has improved consistent saddle pressure and allows for quicker string changes
- Includes Lanikai Deluxe 10mm padded gig bag