The 85 is a Bass interval pedal offering studio quality pitch tracking and sound. Lovingly handcrafted in our UK workshop in the heart of England. The 85 gives you independent control of an Octave down and an additional switchable ‘Interval’ control, allowing for an extra octave up, 2 octaves down or a perfect 5th above your original note. Focus control allows you to fine tune the character, from classic funky subs to massive synth-like chords. All with pro level tracking.
Tri coloured LED’s are more expensive than regular single colour LED’s, but we feel they are worth the investment. Where you have a pedal that has multiple modes on a dark stage a tri colour LED gives you a clear visual reference to which mode your pedal is running in.
It is important that when you activate an effect there is no switching noise. So, we take great care in designing a switching system that is totally silent in operation. The only thing you should here is a great sounding product.
- 3 Modes of selectable intervals : +1 OCTAVE UP, -2 OCTAVES DOWN & PERFECT 5TH UP.
- Transparent fully buffered operation at all times
- Silent switching
- Excellent consistent load for passive volume pedals
- Solid metal chassis construction
- Direct level
- Octave down level
- Interval level
- Expression level control
- Expression pedal assign of interval & Level
- Item dimensions: 60mm x 75mm x 125mm (HWD)
- Carton dimensions: 78.5mm x 114.5mm x 158mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 0.355kg