Grown out of next-generation XTOMP technology, the Hotone Binary Series lets loose versatile pro-level effects in compact cases. Based on the same modeling/original effect library that amazed XTOMP users worldwide, Binary Series are dedicated to gather a bunch of high quality effects in a box with more affordable, competitive price. They feature compact casing, dual-footswitch design, versatile inputs/outputs and bright, clear OLED display, which blur the line between "classic pedals" and multi-effects.
At the core of all Binary Series pedals, a powerful dual-DSP platform and CDCM (Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modeling) modeling system ensure a realistic playing experience. The CDCM system is built on an extremely complex dynamic variation matrix, able to realistically express every detailed change that occurs during the operational process of actual circuitry: Everything is ALIVE and performs like its original.
The Binary Amp is an amplifier simulator effects pedal that delivers 16 classic/legendary guitar amp models, each with its own high-quality cab simulators. In addition, a built-in FX loop lets you expand your sound even further.
✪ Grown out of next-gen XTOMP technology
✪ Compact, easy-to-use dual footswitch amp simulator pedal
✪ Advanced CDCM modeling system ensures realistic playing experience
✪ Dual DSP-powered platform ensures high sound quality
✪ 24-bit A/D/A conversion, up to 110dB S/N ratio
✪ 16 CDCM powered legendary amp models along with dedicated cab models
✪ USB jack for firmware upgrading, loading/managing effects with free PC/Mac software
✪ FX Loop jacks for expanded effects
✪ 10 Presets (2 banks x 5 presets)
✪ Built-in OLED screen with clear display
✪ 5 transparent knobs with LEDs
✪ 9V DC power supply
01 FRED HBE Boutique UK-style high gain amp head FRED 4x12
02 RECT LEAD Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® RECT 4x12
03 CHEF CLN Matchless® Chieftain CHEF 2x12
04 USA 2C+ Mesa/Boogie® Mark II C+® RECT 4x12
05 DARK DUO Fender® '65 Twin Reverb® DARK 2x12
06 DIZZ VH Diezel® VH4 DIZZ 4x12
07 BASS CLN Fender® '59 Bassman® BASS 4x10
08 AREA 51 Peavey® 5150® AREA 2x12
09 BRIT J45 Marshall® JTM45 BRIT 4x12
10 SAGA 120 ENGL® Savage 120 SAGA 4x12
11 BRIT 800 Marshall® JCM800 BRIT 4x12
12 TWD LUX Fender® Tweed Deluxe TWD 1x8
13 SOLO 100 Soldano® SLO 100 SOLO 4x12
14 VOXY T30* VOX® AC30 Top Boost VOXY 2x12
15 OGRE A30 Orange® AD30 OGRE 4x12
16 JAZZ TWIN Legendary Jazz Clean amp JAZZ 2x12
*The Manufacturers and product names mentioned in the list above are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The trademarks were used merely to identify the sound character of the products.
Binary Editor Software Notice
1. If you find the Binary Editor doesn't respond when you first launch the Binary Editor software, it may be because the Binary Editor is initializing (loading presets, user data, IR files, etc.). Please wait for a few seconds and try again.
2. Please launch the Binary Editor first before connecting your Binary pedal to your computer. If your device cannot be recognized, reconnect the power jack and try again.
Firmware Update Notice
To perform a manual update if your Binary pedal crashed:
1. Press and hold the left footswitch along with the "-" and "GLOBAL" buttons, then power Binary on.
2. Connect a USB cable to your computer and open the Binary software.
3. Select the firmware update option and follow the procedure for the newest update.
4. After the update is complete, select and run "Restore Factory Settings" from the software.
5. When complete, disconnect the cable and operate your Binary as normal.
Warning: Breaking the USB connection during the firmware update process may result in an operation crash.
Numbers of Effects: 16
Numbers of Patches: 10 (2 banks x 5 patches)
Digital Processing: 24-bit A/D/A conversion, 44.1 kHz sample rate
Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
S/N Ratio: Up to 110dB
Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
Power Requirement: DC 9V, center negative
Current Consumption: 200mA minimum
Dimensions: 121mm (W) x 72mm (D) x 47mm (H)