THE ULTIMATE MIC FOR CREATING AND STREAMING
The Blue Yeti X is a state-of-the-art flagship USB microphone for professional-level gaming, Twitch™ streaming, podcasting and YouTube™ productions. Now with Blue VO!CE software, you can craft the perfect broadcast vocal sound and entertain your stream audience with enhanced effects, advanced voice modulation and HD audio samples. Yeti X delivers legendary Blue broadcast sound with greater focus and clarity than ever—in four versatile pickup patterns. An illuminated multi-function smart knob lets you monitor and adjust your voice level in real time, providing precise control over your audio stream.
BROADCAST VOCAL EFFECTS
The Yeti X USB microphone includes advanced Blue VO!CE audio software—a suite of broadcast vocal effects that makes it easier than ever to achieve professional on-stream sound quality. With Blue VO!CE*, you can make Yeti X sound the way you want using presets for crisp and modern, warm and vintage, classic radio voice, or make your own unique signature sound.
Four-Capsule Array, Greater Focus & Clarity
Building on the #1-selling Blue Yeti’s innovative design, Yeti X features a four-capsule condenser array inside for clearer, more focused pickup patterns. Switch between cardioid for recording and streaming, omni for conference calls, bi-directional for podcast interviews and stereo for immersive experiences like ASMR recordings.
High-Res LED Metering
Take control of your on-stream sound with Yeti X’s 11-segment LED meter. At a glance you can check if your voice level is too high or too low and adjust accordingly. A game changer for live streamers, the LED meter allows you to easily maintain professional sound quality while live on camera.
Smart Knob & Hi-Res LED functions
Visualize your voice level at a glance and fine-tune your on-stream sound with easy-access controls for mic gain, mute, headphone volume and blend for powerful, broadcast quality sound
SMART KNOB MODES
Switch between gain, headphone levels and blend modes
Increase or decrease microphone sensitivity
Adjust headphone output volume
Toggle microphone input off/on
Visualize your voice level at a glance and adjust up or down
Adjust the amount of computer audio versus microphone audio that is heard in the headphones
Customizable LED Lighting*
Yeti X is plug ‘n play on Mac and PC right out of the box, but it also integrates deeply with Logitech’s G HUB platform for even more control. With G HUB, you can customize the color of Yeti X’s LED lights to match your on-stream aesthetic. And, you can use G HUB to manage your mic gain, headphone volume, monitoring preferences, and pickup pattern selection right from your desktop.
Custom LED lighting is only available in Logitech G HUB (logitechg.com).
Yeti X Polar Patterns
- Custom four-capsule condenser array for greater focus and clarity
- Blue VO!CE enhanced broadcast vocal effects, voice modulation and HD audio samples
- High-res LED meter helps you visualize your voice level
- Multi-function smart knob controls headphone volume, mic gain, blend and mute
- Customizable lighting for personalizing your mic
- Logitech G HUB integration for deeper control of microphone settings
- Four versatile pickup patterns: cardioid, omni, bi-directional and stereo
- Plug 'n play on Mac and PC
Microphone and Performance
- Power Required/Consumption: 62mA - 203mA
- Sample/Bit Rate: 48 kHz, 24-bit
- Capsules: 4 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Bidirectional, Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 122dB
- Dimensions (extended in stand): 4.33" (11cm) x 4.80" (12.2cm) x 11.38" (28.9cm)
- Weight (microphone and stand): 2.8 lbs (1.28kg)
- Weight (microphone only): 1.14 lbs (.519kg)
- Impedance: 13 Ohms min, 16 Ohms typical
- Power Output (RMS): 72mWrms per channel
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Signal to Noise: 100dB
- PC - Windows 10 or higher
- MAC - macOS 10.13 or higher
- USB 1.1/2.0/3.0*
* Requires download and installation of Logitech G HUB (logitech.com)