Two Notes Audio Engineering professional loadbox with digital miking.
This is a Digital Loadbox
That is, a combination of an analog REACTIVE 100W RMS loadbox and a powerful 32-bit DSP. The Torpedo Live was directly inspired by the critically acclaimed Torpedo VB-101, the first-ever digital loadbox to have hit the market.
Mike like a Pro
Want more focus? Get closer to the cone.
Two Notes’ exclusive proprietary cabinet and microphone measurement technology accurately emulates the sound and process of miking a guitar or bass cabinet in a professional recording studio.
Your onboard cab collection
Carry up to 32 Two Notes cabs to choose from our ever growing cab collection (currently more than 45 cabs are available) in a single rack space unit.
Onboard Power Amp Simulation
For those playing with guitar preamps, we included all the fantastic sounding tube power amp emulations originally developed for the Torpedo VM-202. Keep your setup simple and light! And more versatile thanks to MIDI control.
8 carefully selected microphones ready to capture your best guitar riffs.
Whether you need a classic dynamic, a sweet ribbon or a high fidelity condenser mic, you have them all inside the box!
Want more? Use your own IR’s!
Load up to 512 IR’s inside the unit (3rd party or your own files).
The «Quick Preview» feature of the Torpedo Remote software (Mac/PC) allows you to browse your library on your computer while playing with the Torpedo LIVE.
Input impedance: 8 Ohms
Max input power: 100-Watt RMS
Controlled ventilation and thermal security : amp and musician are perfectly safe
- Power input
- Speaker output
- Unbalanced line input
- Balanced line output
- Front panel stereo headphone output
- S/PDIF output (48/96 kHz)
- MIDI Input
24-bit / 96 kHz AD/DA convertors
S/N ratio : 100 dB (measured)
32-bit float internal processing
Latency = 3 ms
Many parameters influence the sound of your guitar or bass rig when it comes to recording. Taking good care of the cabinet selection and miking will dramatically improve the sound of your takes. The Torpedo simulation reproduces the tiniest variations of a cabinet behavior such as frequency response and distortion (*). Move the microphone in the virtual studio room thanks to the Torpedo IR synthesis, control the phase with the Variphi (*): all the settings you need to achieve great recordings are here.
(*) VB-101, VM-202 and PI-101 only
High-quality electronic design
The best simulation is nothing without a perfectly designed analog and digital circuit. Two Notes focus on the whole signal chain, from your amp or preamp output to the PA, monitor, headphones or recorder to ensure the best performance. Guitar and bass players deserve studio quality gear !
Power amp emulation
Connect your preamp or stompbox to your Torpedo Live, C.A.B. or PI-101. They embed our component-based tube power amp simulation. Simply choose the amp design, characteristics, and select the tube type.
Width x depth x height : 19 x 7.5 x 1.7 (in.) / 483 x 189 x 44 (mm)
4.4 lb (2 kg)
Power amp simulation
4 tube types:
2 different circuit topologies:
- Class A / single ended
- Class AB / push pull
2 different modes:
- Pentode / Triode switch
Available guitar cab models
- 2Notes CSG: Two Notes Custom 1×12″ ElectroVoice® EVM12L
- Alichino: Cornford® Harlequin 1×12” OB Celestion® Vintage 30 UK
- Angl VintC: Engl® 4×12″ Celestion® V30
- Bayou: Jenkins® Sound Lab 2×12” OB Eminence® Patriot Swamp Thang
- BDeLuxe: Fender® Blues Deluxe 1×12″
- Blonde 63: Fender® Bassman ’63 Blonde Tolex Piggy Back 2×12″
- Brit 65C: Marshall® 1965A 4×10″ Celestion® G10L-35 closed back
- Brit 65O: Marshall® 1965A 4×10″ Celestion® G10L-35 open back
- Brit Std: Marshall® JCM900 2×12″ Celestion® G12T
- Brit VintC: Marshall® Slash Signature 4×12″ Celestion® V30 closed back
- Brit VintO: Marshall® Slash Signature 4×12″ Celestion® V30 open back
- Calif C90: Mesa/Boogie® 1×12″ Celestion® C90 (Black Shadow)
- Calif StdC: Mesa/Boogie® Rectifier® Standard 4×12″ Celestion® V30 closed back
- Calif StdO: Mesa/Boogie® Rectifier® Standard 4×12″ Celestion® open back
- Can Abyss: Supro® Clone 1×12” OB Eminence® Patriot Cannabis Rex Hemp Cone
- Eddie: Peavey® 5150 2×12″ Sheffield 1200
- Feline: Bad Cat® 2×12” OB Celestion® Bad Cat® Proprietary
- Ferret: Suhr® Badger 2×12” OB Warehouse® Veteran30
- Forest: Elmwood® 2×12″ Celestion® V30
- Free Rock: VHT® Deliverance 4×12″ Eminence® P50E
- Free Rock2: VHT® Deliverance 2×12″ Eminence® P50E
- Green Tri: Hughes&Kettner® Triamp 4×12″ Celestion® Greenback
- Jazz 120: Vintage Roland® JC120 2×12″
- JubilGreen: Marshall® 2550 2×12″ Celestion® Greenback
- JubilV30: Marshall® 2550 2×12″ Celestion® V30
- Kerozen: Diezel® 4×12″ Celestion® V30
- Monarch: Tone King® Galaxy 2×12” OB Tone King® 33′ Custom Designed
- Prime A: Divided by Thirteen® FTR37 2×12” OB Celestion® Blue & G12H30 70th Anniversary (mic G12H30 side)
- Prime B: Divided by Thirteen® FTR37 2×12” OB Celestion® Blue & G12H30 70th Anniversary (mic Blue side)
- R2D2: Musicman® 112 RD 1×12” Electro-Voice® EVM12L
- RackHero: Suhr® CAA 4×12” CB Alien Transformer® 20W Greenback clones
- Silver77: Vintage Fender® Twin Reverb® 2×12″ orange JBL®
- SilverJen: Vintage Fender® Twin Reverb® 2×12″ Jensen® C12K
- StrongBack: VHT® Fat Bottom 4×12″ Eminence® P50E
- The One: Brunetti® Neo1512 1×15″ + 1×12″
- Twill 15: Clark® Tweed Replica 1×15” OB Jensen® 1959
- Vibro Utah: Vintage 1961 Fender® Vibrolux® 1×12″ original Utah speaker
- Vibro V30: Vintage 1961 Fender® Vibrolux® 1×12″ Celestion® V30
- Voice 30: Original Vox® AC30 JMI 2×12″ Celestion® “Silver Bell”
- Voice 65: 1965 Vox® 2×12″
- VoiceModrn: Vox® V212H, 2×12″ Celestion® Alnico Blue
- Watt FanC: Hiwatt® 2×12″ Fane closed back
- Watt FanO: Hiwatt® 2×12″ Fane open back
- XTCab: Bogner® 4×12″ Celestion® V30
- 2Notes CSB: Two Notes Custom 1×15″
- Alu XL: Hartke® XL 4×12″
- AZ Ben: SWR® Big Ben 1×18″
- AZ Work: SWR® WorkingMan 4×10″
- Calif Low: Mesa/Boogie® 2×10″
- Fridge: Ampeg® 8×10″
- Heaven Bot: David Eden® 1×15″
- Heaven Top: David Eden® 4×10″
- Marco: Markbass® 2×10″
- New York: Markbass® 4×6″
- Rea One: AER® Cab One 2×10″
- Voice V125: Vox® V125 2×12″
- WGrandBlvd: Ampeg® B15N 1×15” CB Jensen® C15N, Vintage Ceramic
8 studio microphones
- Ribbon 121, based on Royer® R121
- Ribbon 160, based on Beyerdynamic® M160N
- Dynamic 57, based on Shure® SM57
- Dynamic Bass52, based on Shure® Beta 52
- Dynamic 421, based on Sennheiser® MD421
- Dynamic Bass20, based on Electrovoice® RE20
- Condenser 87, based on Neumann® U87
- Condenser Knightfall, based on Blue® Dragonfly