Limited Edition mini version of Steve’s Bad Horsie 2 decked out in one of a kind Steve Vai artwork drawn by Steve himself! Measuring just 6.8” L x 4.5” W x 2.75” H.
Wah set to Steve’s precise specifications and switchless. Two footswitchable wah modes; Bad Horsie WAH and CONTOUR WAH. In CONTOUR mode, two knobs allow you to alter the wah frequency and level. Equipped with our “True-Tone Bypass” buffer circuitry to prevent signal loading and maintain guitar tone/volume.
Powers from one 9V battery or optional Morley adapter. LED Indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door and one year warranty. Get this one while it lasts!
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Limited to 500 pieces worldwide with Steve’s stunning original artwork.
- Engineered to save space on your board; 6.85″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (L x W x H)
- Switchless operation; Simply step on the treadle to engage the Wah and step off to bypass.
- Morley's world famous Electro-Optical design. No pots to wear out!
- Two modes; Bad Horsie Wah and Contour Wah.
- 1st Bad Horsie Wah mode is set to Steve’s preferred tone and sweep.
- 2nd Contour Wah mode allows you to alter the frequency and output of the Wah. Simply press the switch to active the Contour mode and use the CONTOUR knob to adjust the frequency and use the LEVEL knob to control the output.
- True Tone Bypass buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and output.
- Glow-in-the-dark treadle rubber and Morley logo.
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Rugged cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty.
- Works with Guitar, Bass or Keys!