This little green monster packs a punch and is the perfect travel companion for the pedal minimalist.
Morley have redesigned their classic PDW Distortion circuit to feature more gain, a new tone circuit and topped it off with a Switchless Wah. Save space on your board with two effects in one or throw it in your gig bag for when you just need one pedal to get the job done.
What is the new 20/20 series?
It’s the best of the best Wah and Volume pedals Morley make focused down into 10 models with improved features that solve problems. It includes classics like the Bad Horsie and Power Wah, but will also feature new never seen before Morleys released through 2019 abd 2020.
What does 20/20 mean?
It stands for focused and new. A refocus of Morley's pedal line for 2020.
What new features do the 20/20 pedals have?
Morley didn’t just slap some new paint on their classics and call it a day. All 20/20 pedals come standard with the following features that solve problems:
New Buffer Circuit & Better Components
Ever experienced volume drop or tone change because of long cables or whats in your rig? Morley's 20/20 Buffer circuit protects your tone. It Restores, Improves & Delivers. Stand alone Buffer pedals can cost $75 or more. Morley's 20/20 Buffer circuit is built into all 20/20 Wah pedals.
Morley's products are built like a tank. In fact, they’re now offering a lifetime warranty on all 20/20 pedals that follows the pedal, not the player. That’s Morley Security.
Pedalboard Friendly Sizes
All 20/20 pedals are 6.85″ in length, 4.5″ in width and 2.5″ in height. Morley previously referred to this pedal size as “Mini” but it is now the standard Morley pedal size. The bigger pedals are now referred to as “Classic” size. Prefer the Classic size? Don’t fret, Morley are continuing production of a few.
Morley's founder Ray Lubow brought Optical circuitry to the effects pedal world in his quest to build the better mousetrap. Traditional Potentiometers will wear down and get scratchy over time. That won’t happen with a Morley! Optical Wah pedals are also now back int he EU and available worldwide.
Never lose your pedal on a dark stage. Morley's patented Pedal Glow makes sure you know exactly where your pedal is located. Plus, it looks freakin’ cool.
No more of the dreaded “Pop” sound. All 2020 pedals have silent switching.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Distortion and Wah packed into one pedal.
- Distortion circuit comes after the Wah circuit for traditional combined tone.
- Switchless Wah activation, simply step on to activate and step off to bypass.
- Morley's acclaimed Optical circuitry that won’t wear down or get scratchy over time.
- New 20/20 Buffer circuit that prevents signal loss and maintains tone.
- 6.85″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (L x W x H)
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Silent Switching, won’t “pop” or bleed into audio signal when Distortion is engaged.
- MQ2 custom Inductor, LED indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door, glow-in-the-dark treadle grip/toe-end logo.
- One-year warranty. Lifetime Warranty available with registration.