The Triple Foot Controller gives you remote control over functions in pedals that are equipped with an external foot control jack. Depending on the pedal it’s plugged into, the Triple Foot Controller controls tasks such as tap tempo, program toggling, mode selection and more.
It works with Electro-Harmonix pedals as well as other manufacturers (including Digitech®, DOD®, Eventide®, Strymon®, TC Electronic®)
The EHX Triple Foot Controller is compatible with:
- 720 Looper: Instant Undo/Redo, Bank Up, Bank Down
- Grand Canyon Delay & Looper: Tap Tempo, Scroll Thru Delay Type, Cycle Delay/Looper Modes, Looper Undo/Redo, Engage Disengage Reverse and Speed Knobs in Looper Mode
- Mod Rex Polyrhythmic Modulator: Bank Up, Bank Down, Tap Tempo
- Superego+ Synth Engine: Bypass, Effect On/Off, Freeze Stop, Scroll Thru Modes
- Super Pulsar: Tap Tempo, Scroll Thru Presets and WYSIWYG, Scroll Thru Expression Modes, Scroll Thru Tap Divisions, Toggle xRATE, Toggle Wave Invert, Bypass