Combining a compact footprint, a comprehensive feature spec and an intuitive user interface, the 22500 delivers powerful looping capabilities in an affordable, easy to use package. It records high quality, non-compressed audio directly to a removable SDHC card (4 to 32 GB) and each card holds up to 100 individual loops.
Includes an 8GB card for up to 12 hours of recording time.
- Dual stereo loops with independent or locked loop lengths
- Sequential looping mode enables verse/chorus switching
- Parallel looping mode allows simultaneous playback of two loops
- 16 built-in drum loops
- Selectable microphone input with phantom power
- Reverse and Octave functions
- Undo-Redo your last overdub or recording
- Quantize or non-quantize (free running) modes
- USB port enables backup/restore to PC or Mac
- Programmable third footswitch for Stop or Tap Tempo
- Optional external Loop Up/Down Foot Controller
- Standard 9.6VDC 500mA power supply included
- Dimensions in mm: 146 (w) x 121 (l) x 64 (h)