The U37 USB Studio Condenser Microphone brings studio quality audio to your social media, gaming or home studio session.
Creative control and limitless innovation await your beckon call as the result of CAD’s more than 80 years of professional audio expertise. Explore the CADusb series of products to unlock your creative edge and experience expression thru innovation.
The U37 provides studio quality results recorded directly to your computer. Its extended frequency response, transient response and smooth interpretation make it excellent for singing, speech and recording instruments. The -10dB overload-protection switch minimizes distortion from loud sound sources.
The Bass rolloff switch reduces room noise. Tripod stand and USB cable included. PC and Mac compatible.
• Large condenser microphone element for warm, rich recordings
• Cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source
• Smooth, extended frequency response is excellent for singing, speech and instruments
• -10dB overload-protection switch minimizes distortion from loud sound sources
• Bass-reduction switch reduces room noise
• Side-address design popular with broadcast, TV and recording studios
• Ten-foot USB cable for flexible
Operating Principle : Condenser Studio Capsule
Frequency Response : 20Hz – 20kHz
Polar Pattern : Cardioid
Sensitivity : -40dBV @ 1Pa
Encoding : 16 bit resolution, 48K sampling rate
PAD : -10dB
Roll Off : Reduce Proximity Effect
Weight : 2 lbs
Dimensions : 7” x 9” x 2.50”