This mid-sized orchestra shaped acoustic is equally suited for strumming and fingerpicking, and produces a sweet, balanced tone. The perfect choice for the versatile
musician, the OM-140CE features a solid Sitka spruce top, solid African mahogany back and sides, and an elegant cutaway for access to higher frets.
The hidden Fishman Sonitone pickup gives this guitar a perfectly amplified boost for gigs and live performances. Other premium features include an Indian rosewood
fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, and mother-of-pearl rosette.
This model also has a 1 3/4" nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck, iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, period-correct tortoiseshell
pickguard, and Guild’s new lightweight polyfoam case.
Natural gloss finish.
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back: Solid African Mahogany
- Sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Shape: Orchestra
- Bracing: Westerly Orchestra Sitka Spruce Scalloped X Brace
- Rosette: Black/White Striped with MOP Ring
- Finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Depth: Upper Bout 3 1/2? (89 mm)
- Body Depth: Lower Bout 4? (101 mm)
- Body Length: 19 1/2? (495 mm)
- Body Width: Lower Bout 15 1/4? (387 mm)
- Body Width: Upper Bout 11 1/4? (286 mm)
- Overall Guitar Length: 41? (1041 mm)
- Guitar Weight: 3 lbs 14 oz
- Body Binding: Ivory ABS
- Top Purfling: Black/Ivory/Black/Ivory
- Material: Mahogany
- Shape: C Shape
- Scale Length: 25 1/2? (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1 3/4? (44.5mm)
- Nut Material: Bone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16?
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dot
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuning Machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish/Plating: Nickel-Plated
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Hex Key
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/4? (57 mm)
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic with Black Dot
- Strings: D’Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53
- Case: Guild Orchestra Polyfoam Case
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone with Sonicore pickup, Volume and Tone controls, battery bag and endpin jack
- Strap Buttons: Ivory Colored Plastic with Black Dot
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
The Westerly Collection pays homage to an important period in Guild’s early history, when Guild outgrew the beloved Hoboken, New Jersey factory, and moved production to Westerly, Rhode Island in 1967. Finding a home in a former furniture manufacturing building, Guild took advantage of the additional space the new location had to offer, and improved upon the production layout left behind in Hoboken.
With a fresh start, highly skilled employees, and plenty of room to grow, Guild flourished. It was not long before the Westerly factory became renowned for exceptional craftsmanship, quality, and the introduction of many beloved Guild acoustics. The dedication to innovation was apparent, with meticulous attention to detail. Inspired by this golden era, the Guild Westerly Collection carries on the tradition of impeccable workmanship and unwavering excellence by incorporating high-quality materials and classic Guild designs into each instrument. All Westerly Collection guitars feature premium all solid woods, Guild’s hallmark Chesterfield emblem and a lightweight Guild case, all at an affordable price